| Seeing as it is Sunday, a.k.a, the Lord's day, I decided to post about God of course. I am sitting here, doing homework (like I do every Sunday) and contemplating how my upcoming week is going to go. As always, I am thinking about lacrosse and practice and how to prepare mentally to give this week all I can. I realized while sitting here, that as long as I give this week my best effort that it doesn't matter what happens because God's got my back. If I do things for Him and not worry about the opinions of those around me or doing things to please others, I will be so much more satisfied in this life. So there's my bit of knowledge for whoever is reading this. Do things for Him, not for yourself or for the sake of others and you will be so much more satisfied. |
No comments:
Post a Comment